Got your podcast all ready for the world to see? Well let’s figure out how to put your feed onto the iTunes directory so random people from around the world can find your work!
Getting on iTunes:
- Head to your dashboard
- Go to Podcast > Settings
- Head to Feed Details, and ensure you have chosen a Primary Category and a Cover Image that is at least 1400 x 1400 pixels (but less than 3000 x 3000 pixels)
- Move over to Publishing, and copy your Complete feed URL
- Navigate to podcastsconnect.apple.com
- Log in with an Apple ID that you have used on iTunes on a computer at some point
- After logging in, create a new podcast by hitting the plus and/or pasting the Complete feed URL into the RSS Feed URL field
- Hit Validate
- If everything is Green, hit Submit
- If you are getting errors, see if you can fix them in the Feed Details section from before. Otherwise, send us an e-mail and we’ll be happy to help.
- Wait for a few days (usually 24 hours), and you should receive an email telling you that you’re in the directory!